Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog where I will post about cryptography, system/Network/Application Security☝




๐Ÿ’ฅDISCLAIMER๐Ÿ’ฅ 
I'm going to POST MY BLOG IN ENGLISH/KOREAN 
ํ•œ๊ตญ์–ด/์˜์–ด ๋‘๊ฐ€์ง€ ๋ชจ๋‘ ์˜ฌ๋ฆฌ๊ฒ ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
First of all, I want to cover my background of 
How I decided to do this daily post ups about these topics. 
I recently graduated University and I was majoring in Industrial Engineering. 
I have been interested in Data Science + Data mining skills
But Lately, I was intrigued by system protection
For those fields, I'd like to learn more about cryptography and other system security in general. 

Cryptography, network / application / system security,malicious code analysis--IS WHAT YOU GUYS CAN EXPECT FROM MY BLOG.
 So I wanted to share with people of what I'm learning and letting them learn by themselves too. 



Main Reason I want to keep posting is to see the process of myself becoming more professionally equipped with these knowledges, LEARN and be confident in myself. 

Thank you for reading my first post. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[EN] DES, 3DES, AES

[KOR] ์•”ํ˜ธ๊ธฐ๋ฒ•์˜ ๋ถ„๋ฅ˜